Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by JiWei Liu <lj...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/26 06:15:15 UTC

about guacenc usage

Hi:

I want use `guacenc` to record screen(rdp).

the command of guacenc's input is "Guacamole protocol dumps, such as those
saved when screen recording is enabled on a Guacamole connectio"

But how can i get "the dumps of guacamole protocol dumps"

Thanks

Re: about guacenc usage

Posted by JiWei Liu <lj...@gmail.com>.
Thanks all,
I get hte protocol dumps by "reaord-path"

JiWei Liu <lj...@gmail.com>于2016年7月26日周二 下午2:15写道: