Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Sandeep Kuttal <sk...@cse.unl.edu> on 2010/08/26 19:51:42 UTC

what will be best for my project

Hi All,

I am new to Couch Database. I just heard about it from a friend. Although I have used SQL a lot. So my project is as follow:

I am developing a wraper to store some metadata and json format going and coming from proxy server (I am using squid). The coding of squid is in C++. I want to save the json formats in proxy server. So what will be best to use MySQL Text field of use Couch Database.

Kindly let me know I have to select DB accordingly.

Thanks
Sandeep