Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Freddy Ramiro Tello Delgado <fr...@hotmail.com> on 2005/06/13 22:20:21 UTC

Session variables management

Hello all, I have a web application for testing the session variables but I
don't know how it works.

My application has two jsp files, the first one read two parameters from the
request and put them into the user session, then I try to get those values
from session but they are null.

Basically I build a Test Plan with a HTTP URL Re-writing Modifier and two
HTTP request objects but I don't know what must I put into the the session
argument name.

I have tried with the documentation's example but It doesn't work for
me...some suggestion?

I have seen that my session is different for each request into JMETER
software.

Frtello

Re: Session variables management

Posted by Michael Stover <ms...@apache.org>.
Have you tried using the cookie manager?  If you haven't changed your
webapp specifically to use URL re-writing, then it's most likely using
cookies to track user sessions.

-Mike