Posted to user@hivemind.apache.org by Vinicius Carvalho <ja...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/26 04:41:09 UTC

Few questions (services and Hierarchy)

Hello there! Well following James advice I used the <set-object>
property. And things kinda started working :D. So I decided to have
all my services "setter oriented" and then all started to be null :(.
What I was doing wrong is the "I don't know the name" predecessor on
the value. Like I have "instance: ..." I was forgetting "service: ..."
Well, the dumb it looks, what's the name of IT? Is it a service
qualificator? What kinds do we have? Sorry I haven't found this on the
docs (I know its somewhere ;P).

Thanks all :D

RE: Few questions (services and Hierarchy)

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.
You're referring to Object
<http://jakarta.apache.org/hivemind/hivemind/ObjectProviders.html>
Providers.