Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Efren Carattini <ec...@sbiandcompany.com> on 2003/05/14 00:20:52 UTC

Deserialization question in the addressbook sample

Re: Silly Question

Posted by Balaji <ba...@ionidea.com>.
I tried this also.  I got mail from the server, "you are unsubscribed from
this group".  But still i am getting lot of mails.  I don't know what to do.

Thanks,

Balaji

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.

Re: Silly Question

Posted by elijah wright <el...@stderr.org>.
> I too want to unsubscribe.  But it's not working.  Anybody knows what to
> do.  I did.  But auto feature is not working.

it might be productive for someone to ask the apache.org mail admins to
make an alias from soap-user-unsubscribe@xml.apache.org that redirects to

elijah

Re: Silly Question

Posted by Balaji <ba...@ionidea.com>.

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <an...@manes.net>.

(ws.apache.org -- not xml.apache.org)

  How do I unsubscribe to this news group since
<so...@xml.apache.org> always bounces?!

  Thanks,

  Paul

Silly Question

Posted by PH...@mep.nist.gov.

Re: Deserialization question in the addressbook sample

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.
You have entered incorrect information for type mappings.  Your
server is serializing an address using the xsi:type

	urn:xml-soap-address-demo:x:address

However, the type should actually be

	urn:xml-soap-address-demo:address

The client will map this type to the correct Java type.

BTW, you can use the command line client to deploy the service using
the DeploymentDescriptor.xml file, in which case this type of
typographical error could not occur.