Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by puneet loya <pu...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/26 16:53:25 UTC

problem in create column family

It is giving errors like " Unable to find abstract-type class
'org.apache.cassandra.db.marshal.utf8' "

and java.lang.RuntimeException:
org.apache.cassandra.db.marshal.MarshalException: cannot parse
'catalogueId' as hex bytes

where catalogueId is a column that has utf8 as its data type. they may be
just synactical errors..

Please suggest if u can help me out on dis??

Re: problem in create column family

Posted by puneet loya <pu...@gmail.com>.
thank u *:))*

Posted by aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>.