Posted to dev@thrift.apache.org by Mark Slee <ms...@facebook.com> on 2008/11/12 19:42:14 UTC

RE: MS Visual Studio Support

(Expanding back out to the list.)

I'm slightly iffy on branching the code for this change. In which areas do you think the changes will be so substantial that we need a branch? Would it be possible to make these changes as a set of separate patch files -- is the concern that the different patches might be too overlapping?

Anyone else have suggestions/ideas on win32 implementations?