Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Minudika Malshan <mi...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/08 20:04:34 UTC

Getting started to contributing to the Airavata development

Hi all,
I am a computer science and engineering undergraduate of university of
Moratuwa, Sri Lanka.
I am interested in open source development and like to contribute to and
learn Apache Airavata project.
Please give me some tips to get started.
Thank you!

Minudika Malshan
Undergraduate
University of Moratuwa.

Re: Getting started to contributing to the Airavata development

Posted by Minudika Malshan <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Enoma,

Thanks for your reply with the guide. I will go through it.

Regards
Minudika

Minudika Malshan
Undergraduate