Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu> on 2005/04/02 16:57:18 UTC

[J2] Getting the new pluto 1.0.1-rc2-patched jar

I've been trying to download the new patched pluto jar from bluesunrise repository all day but without success.
Can someone who already has it downloaded mail it to me?
Note: I expect David to be online in an hour or two and I send him a mail too,
so after that it won't be needed anymore.

Regards, Ate

Re: [J2] Getting the new pluto 1.0.1-rc2-patched jar

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.
Forget about it: I finally got it downloaded :-)

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.