Posted to users@camel.apache.org by salemi <sa...@avaya.com> on 2013/06/04 00:14:31 UTC

No bean named 'CamelBeanParameterMappingStrategy' is defined

Hi,

I started profilng my code with an APM software and I
seeorg.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitionException and the
message detail is No bean named 'CamelBeanParameterMappingStrategy' is
defined.

Did I miss something in my Spring Context?

Thanks,
Ali

-----
Alireza Salemi

Re: No bean named 'CamelBeanParameterMappingStrategy' is defined

Posted by salemi <sa...@avaya.com>.
Camel 2.10

-----

Posted by Willem jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
I don't know which version of camel you are using.
But you can try to use class
org.apache.camel.component.bean.DefaultParameterMappingStrategy

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

Posted by Willem jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
If you don't use APM, can your camel context be started rightly?
It looks like you are missing the definition of CamelBeanParameterMappingStrategy somewhere.