Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com> on 2009/11/07 02:37:29 UTC

Geronimo 3 OSGI slides

Jarek suggested that my slides from the geronimo 3 talk might be
useful as I tried to explain my current thinking on the state of our
osgi integration, how gbeans/kernel might fit into osgi, and how we
fit into emerging osgi standards such as composite bundles.

I put them at http://people.apache.org/~djencks/Geronimo3.pdf in case
anyone is interested in taking a look.  I think they are also supposed
to get to a more permanent and official location as part of apachecon
stuff but I'm not sure exactly where or when that might be.

thanks
david jencks

Re: Geronimo 3 OSGI slides

Posted by Rex Wang <rw...@gmail.com>.
Excellent! Thanks for sharing

-Rex

Re: Geronimo 3 OSGI slides

Posted by chi runhua <ch...@gmail.com>.
thanks a lot.

Jeff

Re: Geronimo 3 OSGI slides

Posted by chi runhua <ch...@gmail.com>.
I noticed it's been too long that Geronimo Events page was not updated. I
believe users would love to know the latest event/news about Geronimo.

Jeff C

Re: Geronimo 3 OSGI slides