Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Case Torres <Ca...@casetorrestech.com> on 2008/04/01 20:29:02 UTC

Error processing payment authorization

Hi,

All of our orders are thru Order Entry. Some orders are paid thru credit
card, most are not. We do not use a authorization service but manually
authorize the cc payment. We need all the pertinent CC payment information
in the db for the order.
When processing a cc order I can get to the final order page and there is an
Authorization button when I click on this I'm sent to the Accounting package
"Authorize" screen and clicking on the "Authorize" button I get the
following error.

Error processing payment authorization:
org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Could not find any valid payment
settings for order with ID [QC10155], and payment operation (serviceType)
[PRDS_PAY_AUTH]

OFBiz version 4 is installed.

My store settings Payment Type for CC's is set to PRDS_PAY_EXTERNAL.

Is there another setting some where that I need to set to be able to process
CC payments manually in the system?
Also, I did quite a bit of searching and couldn't find any documentation on
how to setup manual cc processing via Order Entry. Point me in the right
documentation direction is they're out there.

Thanks much in advance,

---
Case Torres
case@casetorrestech.com

Re: Error processing payment authorization

Posted by Mridul Pathak <mr...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hi Case,
    The store setting which you have used, i.e. PRDS_PAY_EXTERNAL is
basically used for the external payments, for example via paypal or worldpay
or for offline and cod payments.
    Following are the Demo ProductStorePaymentSettings for the Credit Card
Payments extracted from trunk/ecommerce/data/DemoProduct.xml :

<ProductStorePaymentSetting productStoreId="9000" paymentMethodTypeId=
"CREDIT_CARD" paymentServiceTypeEnumId="PRDS_PAY_AUTH" paymentService=
"alwaysApproveCCProcessor"/>

    <ProductStorePaymentSetting productStoreId="9000" paymentMethodTypeId=
"CREDIT_CARD" paymentServiceTypeEnumId="PRDS_PAY_RELEASE" paymentService=
"testCCRelease"/>

    <ProductStorePaymentSetting productStoreId="9000" paymentMethodTypeId=
"CREDIT_CARD" paymentServiceTypeEnumId="PRDS_PAY_CAPTURE" paymentService=
"testCCCapture"/>

    <ProductStorePaymentSetting productStoreId="9000" paymentMethodTypeId=
"CREDIT_CARD" paymentServiceTypeEnumId="PRDS_PAY_REAUTH" paymentService=
"alwaysApproveCCProcessor"/>

    <ProductStorePaymentSetting productStoreId="9000" paymentMethodTypeId=
"CREDIT_CARD" paymentServiceTypeEnumId="PRDS_PAY_REFUND" paymentService=
"testCCRefund"/>

You may change the productStoreId and paymentService fields if you are using
different ones, rest of the settings must remain same.

--
Thanks & Regards
Mridul Pathak