Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by David Thielen <da...@thielen.com> on 2002/06/26 17:07:26 UTC

Tomcat on IIS - almost working

 I am now getting the error:
[Wed Jun 26 08:03:18 2002]  [jk_isapi_plugin.c (820)]: HttpExtensionProc
error, could not get a worker for name ajp12

I added the following to server.xml:
         <Context path="/" docBase="C:/InetPub/wwwroot" debug="0"
reloadable="true"/>

 And added the following to uriworkermap.properties:
         /*.jsp=ajp12

 All as specified in http://www.verysimple.com/scripts/support_tc_iis.html

 Any ideas?

 thanks - dave