Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Jarek Potiuk <Ja...@polidea.com> on 2019/07/17 20:59:41 UTC

Running Pylint/Flake/Mypy/Docs/Licence checks locally

Hello everyone,

Following merging AIP-10, I have a kind request to you. In order to limit
failed checks on Travis CI (and make your development workflow faster). You
should be able to run all static code analysis tests very easily - and they
will be run consistently with Travis CI runs.

You can run tests for all files or selectively for packages.

You can find documentation on how to run such tests here:
https://github.com/apache/airflow/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md#running-static-code-analysis

J.

--

Jarek Potiuk

M: +48 660 796 129 <+48660796129>

Re: Running Pylint/Flake/Mypy/Docs/Licence checks locally

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <Ja...@polidea.com>.
Yep Maxime 100% agree! It's exactly what I am going to make proposal about
next :) and I have working POC as well for Airflow:
https://github.com/PolideaInternal/airflow/pull/97/ (and result of it in
Travis: https://travis-ci.org/PolideaInternal/airflow/jobs/555443376)

Posted by Maxime Beauchemin <ma...@gmail.com>.