Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Muthyala, Sunil" <Su...@aig.com> on 2006/10/19 23:35:59 UTC

Run a BAT

I am trying to run a bat file, which in calls several .bat files to remove
white space in JS files.

I am using <apply> for this purpose and I get and error while the bat file
runs fines outside of ANT.

Here is my script

<apply executable="gen_build.bat">

<fileset dir="c:\vss_home\com"/>

</apply>

Gen_build.bat is the file i am trying to run in C:\vss_home\com directory.

Can some one tell me if there is another command to use for running .bat or
.exe

Regards,

Sunil

Re: Run a BAT

Posted by Dominique Devienne <dd...@gmail.com>.
> Can some one tell me if there is another command to use for running .bat or
> .exe

See the FAQ. A .bat is not an executable, cmd.exe is. --DD