Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Reinhard Sandtner <re...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/09 11:35:09 UTC

Release OWB 2.0.14

Hey folks,

yesterday i got pinged on IRC if we can release OWB 2.0.14 because they need the fix for https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OWB-1303 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OWB-1303>

if there are no objections i can start with the release probably end of next week… if someone can do it earlier feel free to go for it ;)

lg
reini

Re: Release OWB 2.0.14

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de.INVALID>.
I have a few free cycles. Gonna work on it now.

LieGrue,
strub

Re: Release OWB 2.0.14

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de.INVALID>.
+1 go for it!

Re: Release OWB 2.0.14

Posted by Thomas Andraschko <an...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: Release OWB 2.0.14

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
+1 sadly cant do it/vote before monday, but no blocker afaik