Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by ba...@wipro.com on 2004/11/17 07:02:56 UTC

Problem with downloading a zip file on MAC IE

Hi all,

I am trying to download a zip file via cocoon. I am having a function in
flowscript

function download() {

  return function() {

    cocoon.redirectTo("zip/test/test.zip");

  }

}

Which I am calling in onActivate of a widget

formWidget.button.onActivate = download();

I am having a pipeline defined in xmap as

<map:pipeline>

    <map:match pattern="zip/**">

      <map:read src="{global:root}/temp/aco/{1}"
mime-type="application/zip" />

    </map:match>

</map:pipeline>

While running the application and when I click on the button the zip
file is downloading

Correctly in windows. But in MAC IE alone it is downloading with the
name as 155e311348185e7b41785086443b6f3

And the extension is also txt type. The name seems to be of continuation
ID. This happens only on MAC IE.

This is working fine on safari browser on MAC.

Can anyone has already gone through this problem and can anyone give
some suggestions for this why is this happening ?

 Thanks and Regards ,

 Baskar.

Confidentiality Notice

you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or Mailadmin@wipro.com immediately