Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@yahoo.com> on 2004/08/02 09:06:55 UTC

Re: Implementation of SOAPTransport interface using LibWWW for client

Hi All,
   I have been fortunate enough to get the threads working with LibWWW.

   I have tested this on Linux and did not find any problems.

   I have included some documentation in docs/LibWWW-transport-HOWTO.txt. (threds, 100-continue,
use of Expat etc.)
   The same is avaialble at src/transport/libwww/readme.txt

   Lahiru has included some info on how to use this transport on Windows.
   If possible please test the latest on Windows. (it is worth testing thread safety on windows as
well)
Thanks,
Samisa...

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

Re: Implementation of SOAPTransport interface using LibWWW for client

Posted by la...@opensource.lk.
Hi Samisa,

   There is a compiler error when compiling Libwww transport library on
windows. The error massage is as follows.

C:\test\ws-axis\c\src\transport\libwww\LibWWWTransport.cpp(423) : error
C2065: 'METHOD_EXT_0' : undeclared identifier

Lahiru Wimalasiri

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@yahoo.com>.
Well Bad news :-(

Posted by John Hawkins <HA...@uk.ibm.com>.