Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org> on 2020/06/05 16:39:43 UTC

Re: Swagger doc for fineract-cn

Hi Giorgio, checking in on this thread to see if you made any progress on
swagger for Fineract CN APIs.

Once we have the APIs in the Swagger format, I can share access to a
Postman developer portal we are trying to set up where we can import all
these APIs in swagger format and publish as more of a developer portal
format.

Ed