Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by OpenAr-IT Soluciones <op...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/11 23:38:30 UTC

Share an application

Hi Maxim, I would like to ask you if it could be possible in future
versions to share only an application (like spreadsheet, bash console,
notepad, etc) instead of the desktop.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Share an application

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, I'll check the video. The problem is: I believe it cannot be
implemented without writing native code :(
According to my personal experie ce Webex screen sharing is not working
under Linux :(

WBR, Maxim
(from mobile, sorry for the typos)

Re: Share an application