Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by samir chabou <sa...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2014/11/26 07:24:26 UTC

Re: cTakes Document Preprocessor Component Error

I'm trying to install cTAKES in eclipse but i got an error when i try a checkout as maven project from SCM.the error is:
',any help ?Thanks

     On Thursday, November 14, 2013 3:38 PM, "Masanz, James J." <Ma...@mayo.edu> wrote:

 Try adding

org.apache.ctakes.typesystem.types.TypeSystem

as the type system.

So the source looks like:

<typeSystemDescription>
<imports>
<import name="org.apache.ctakes.typesystem.types.TypeSystem"/>
</imports>
</typeSystemDescription>

Hope that helps
-- James

Posted by britt fitch <br...@wiredinformatics.com>.
Hi Samir, it looks like you might have the wrong SVN client option specified. If I recall correctly, in Windows it defaults to ‘JavaHL’ and you want to go to:
‘Preferences' > ‘Team' > 'SVN' > 'SVN Client’ and select the ‘SVNKit’ option from the drop down.

Britt Fitch
Wired Informatics
265 Franklin St Ste 1702
Boston, MA 02110