Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/02 01:26:26 UTC

Re: StartupServletContextListener in tomhawk-sandbox-examples web.xml but not in examples-simple web.xml

On 2/25/06, Matthias Wessendorf <mw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> But I added the listener to your archetype, because of I added the
> Jetty6 plugin for mvn.
> So calling "jetty:run" will start the container and deploy the sample
> app, without getting that error message ;-)

How hard would it be for you to add "jetty:run" to the tomahawk and
sandbox examples?

Also, according to Greg of Jetty, the TLD listeners should be picked
up by default in Jetty 6, so the web.xml file listener entry isn't
needed for Jetty 6.