Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by "steve.hostettler@gmail.com" <st...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/17 11:26:48 UTC

Embedded Version of H2

Hello,

we would like to use new H2 features (especially the OVER keyword)
introduced in 1.4.198. Currently, 2.8.0-SNAPSHOT is relying on 1.4.197. Is
there any plan to upgrade and if not, why? Do you expect any major issue
with that upgrade or the use of the OVER keyword?

Steve

Re: Embedded Version of H2

Posted by Ivan Pavlukhin <vo...@gmail.com>.
A folow-up, there is an interesting ticket [1]. Need to check if
window functions are covered.

--
Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin

Re: Embedded Version of H2

Posted by Ivan Pavlukhin <vo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Steve,

<st...@gmail.com>:

> Hello,
>
> Actually I found the answer with the following ticket :
>
> Seems to be planned for 2.8.0

Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin

Re: Embedded Version of H2