Posted to dev@edgent.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2017/05/24 09:14:29 UTC

Interest in a Edgent talk at a german conference?

Hi guys,

Chris

Re: Interest in a Edgent talk at a german conference?

Posted by Dale LaBossiere <dl...@apache.org>.
There may be some interest on the Edgent side (chatting w/Will and our manager).  It depends on how the “plot” that’s being developed plays out and what cost/value for Edgent seems to be.  Of course others are free to promote Edgent :-)   I’ve subscribed to the list just to keep an eye on things.

— Dale