Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Yakov Zhdanov <yz...@apache.org> on 2015/12/15 13:02:37 UTC

store examples

Guys,

It seems that CacheDummyStoreExample, CacheJdbcStoreExample and
CacheSpringStoreExample do not work correctly in distributed environment
after code modifications to demonstrate clear() and withSkipStore()

This is an old issue and it is 100% examples' issue, so I suggest removing
them from 1.5 and fix and return back to distro in 1.6

Thoughts?

--Yakov

Re: store examples

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@gridgain.com>.