Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by brdgolf1 <br...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/10 21:35:13 UTC

JMeter and ActiveMQ setup for JMS Publisher Sampler

Hello all,

    Does anyone have a working setup of using ActiveMQ Topic Publisher in a
Jmeter Test plan JMS Publisher / Subscriber setup?  I keep getting an error
on the destination name but it looks like the destination is setup correctly
in the ActiveMQ Web Console.  Here are my two setup screens.  BTW, I have
tried it with both topic.jmeter for the destination name and with just
jmeter as the topic destination name.  Here is the log output from
jmeter.log
http://www.nabble.com/file/p22443020/jmeter.log jmeter.log

http://www.nabble.com/file/p22443020/ActiveMQSetup.png
http://www.nabble.com/file/p22443020/ActiveMQSetup1.png