Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Mike Duan <qi...@yahoo.com> on 2000/10/24 17:30:53 UTC

? How can a new comer join in quickly

Hi,

 My name is Mike Duan, and I just finished a contract and found you guys are
doing a good job in this corner, and I would like to join in. Most of my
past works are done on Unix/QNX/Linux using C/C++.

 Where is the start point?  I would like to start with the requirments if
there is one. I have browsed most of the docs online, and built the release
1.3 on my Linux machine.

 Thank you for your time and advices, hope to know you better later on.

 Best Regards,

 Mike Duan

 Email: mduan@myqit.com
Web: http://www.myqit.com