Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Danny Angus <da...@apache.org> on 2003/04/28 17:29:03 UTC

Mailets at mailet.org

Hi,

www.mailet.org is the beginning of an attempt to provide information and downloads about Mailets for users and developers.

I bought the domain last year but have been too busy to take things any further, however Vincenzo Gianferrari Pini has offered to help out for which I'm very greatful.

So far we only have Vincenzo's mailets which you can download from: http://www.mailet.org/directory.html

Anyone else who wants to have their mailets publicised, open source, freeware, or commercial, or would like to submit a feature about mailets their use or development or would like us to link to any relevant material elsewhere please contact myself or Vincenzo at contributions@mailet.org

d.