Posted to dev@polygene.apache.org by Paul Merlin <pa...@apache.org> on 2017/02/20 17:13:04 UTC

Zest still listed at helpwanted.a.o

Hi Community Development!

The Apache Zest project has been renamed to Apache Polygene lately.
There still are references to "Zest" on https://helpwanted.apache.org/

Zest is no more listed when creating new HelpWanted tasks, Polygene is.
This is good.

Some existing tasks are still assigned to Zest.
I couldn't find a way to edit existing tasks to change this myself.

How can we fix this?

Thanks in advance!

/Paul

Re: Zest still listed at helpwanted.a.o

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <he...@gmail.com>.
I will try later

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.
Daniel,
I created those tasks, and I can't figure out how to Edit or Mark Done of
these. After logging in as niclas@a.o, I have the choice of creating new
tasks or "I'm interested in this" for any given tasks. There doesn't seem
to be any other choices.

Cheers
Niclas

On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 3:22 AM, Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org> wrote:

> On 02/20/2017 06:13 PM, Paul Merlin wrote:
> > Hi Community Development!
> >
> > The Apache Zest project has been renamed to Apache Polygene lately.
> > There still are references to "Zest" on https://helpwanted.apache.org/
> >
> > Zest is no more listed when creating new HelpWanted tasks, Polygene is.
> > This is good.
> >
> > Some existing tasks are still assigned to Zest.
> > I couldn't find a way to edit existing tasks to change this myself.
> >
> > How can we fix this?
>
> Hi Paul,
> I believe whoever made those tasks can log in on helpwanted and mark
> them as done to have them go away.
>
> With regards,
> Daniel.
>

> > Thanks in advance!