Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "C.M. Burns" <mo...@googlemail.com> on 2010/04/09 09:50:50 UTC

Custom rules in mysql

Hello list,

I have a slight problem using custom rules with latest SA release.
I am using a mysql DB to store the per user and per domain configs as
described in the SA howto.
Now I wanted to write a custom rule which should also be stored in the
mysql DB.
This does not seem to work, although allow_user_rules is set to 1 in my
local.cf.
If I write the rule to local.cf for example, it works.

Questions:
-Are custom rules only allowed flat files?
-How can users create own custom rules that are only valid for certain
users?

thanks for any ideas and help!
regards
Stefan