Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by David Lim <da...@apache.org> on 2018/11/28 07:07:38 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Druid (incubating) 0.13.0

Hi IPMC,

The Apache Druid community has voted on and approved a proposal to release
Apache Druid (incubating) 0.13.0.

We now kindly request the Incubator PMC members review and vote on this
incubator release.

Project description: Apache Druid (incubating) is a high performance
analytics data store for event-driven data.

The community voting thread can be found here:
https://www.mail-archive.com/dev@druid.apache.org/msg01435.html

The release notes are available here:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-druid/issues/6442

The release candidate has been tagged in GitHub as
druid-0.13.0-incubating-rc3 (56c97b2), available here:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-druid/releases/tag/druid-0.13.0-incubating-rc3

The artifacts to be voted on are located here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/druid/0.13.0-incubating-rc3/

A staged Maven repository is available for review at:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedruid-1001/

Release artifacts are signed with the key [7183DE56]:
https://people.apache.org/keys/committer/davidlim.asc (also available here:
http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?search=davidlim%40apache.org&op=index)

This key and the key of other committers can also be found in the project's
KEYS file here: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/druid/KEYS

As part of the validation process, the binary release artifacts can be
generated from source by running: mvn clean install
-Papache-release,dist,rat

This vote will be open for at least 72 hours. The vote will pass if a
majority of at least three +1 IPMC votes are cast.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Druid (incubating) 0.13.0
[ ]  0 I don't feel strongly about it, but I'm okay with the release

Thank you IPMC! We appreciate your efforts in helping the Apache Druid
community to validate this release.

On behalf of the Apache Druid PPMC,
David

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Druid (incubating) 0.13.0

Posted by David Lim <da...@apache.org>.
Hello,

We've found a release blocker bug in rc3 that will necessitate an rc4.
Please disregard this voting thread as a new one will be started for rc4.
Apologies for the false start!

Regards,
David