Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Laurent Michenaud <lm...@adeuza.fr> on 2005/05/17 12:18:27 UTC

Binding store & rename & accents

Hi,

I use the binding store.

If I try to rename a resource and the new resource name contains
accents, then

my resource disappears. I can't see it anymore.

In the console, I can see when I access the parent folder of my resource
:

http-8081-Processor20, 17-mai-2005 12:17:31, root, GET, 500 "Internal
Server Error", 16 ms, /files/workspaces

Any idea ?

Thanks

Re: Binding store & rename & accents

Posted by Jacob Lund <jl...@qualiware.net>.
Sounds like an encoding problem!

What version of slide are you using? What client? What encoding have you
configured?

/jacob