Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Junjie Peng <pj...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/01 07:28:33 UTC

(GSOC)Question about issue time

Kathey:
      I want to report converting lang/big.sql as a new issue. But I'm busy
in following days. Maybe  I will spend  over a week to finish this issue. I
wonder, in this situation, whether  a limiting factor of time exists?  Must
such kind of issue be finished in shorter than one week after assigned?
      Thank you!

      Regards
      Junjie

Re: (GSOC)Question about issue time

Posted by Junjie Peng <pj...@gmail.com>.
     I know. I will start now, but report a new issue when it's mature.

Posted by Kathey Marsden <km...@sbcglobal.net>.
Junjie Peng wrote:
> Kathey:
>       I want to report converting lang/big.sql as a new issue. But I'm
> busy in following days. Maybe  I will spend  over a week to finish
> this issue. I wonder, in this situation, whether  a limiting factor of
> time exists?  Must such kind of issue be finished in shorter than one
> week after assigned?

It is good to wait to assign yourself to an issue, until you are ready
to work on it.  But there is no limit to the amount of time it takes.

Kathey