Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Heritier Arnaud <ah...@axway.com> on 2004/07/01 16:52:29 UTC

RE : Generate plugin.properties and properties documentation from a common file

Do you think that it is a good idea to do it before the 1.0 final ??
Even if it is completely compatible !

Arnaud

Re: RE : Generate plugin.properties and properties documentation from a common file

Posted by Dion Gillard <di...@gmail.com>.
It's a plugin change, not a core maven change. So 1.0 final could ship
the latest released version of the plugin plugin while we work at
this. If we get it done before, even better.