Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jason Vasquez <ja...@mugfu.com> on 2004/10/20 16:57:44 UTC

Tapestry IRC Channel

Hi!

It's been about a year since this was mentioned last,
so I thought I'd bring it up again.
(according to http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.java.tapestry.user/1890/)

I just wanted to alert the listserv to the fact that there is
a #tapestry IRC channel on freenode. I think that it
could be very useful and fun for Tapestry users to get
together and chat about design questions/issues/etc.

There's a couple people that are there all the time (I'm Mugatu),
and we'd love to see you there!

You can find a close-by freenode server here: http://freenode.net/irc_servers.shtml
or, if you have an IRC client configured, you maybe able to just
click here: irc://irc.freenode.net/tapestry

Come join us!
-jason (aka Mugatu)

RE: Tapestry visit object Ques

Posted by John Reynolds <jo...@austin.rr.com>.
Note: this is in your .application  NOT in a .page.

<application name="TapestryTables"
engine-class="org.apache.tapestry.engine.BaseEngine" >

    <description><![CDATA[   This application demonstrates the Tapestry
Table components   ]]></description>
	<property
name="org.apache.tapestry.visit-class">tapestrytables.TapestryTablesVisi
t</property>
	<library id="contrib"
specification-path="/org/apache/tapestry/contrib/Contrib.library"/>
    <page name="Home" specification-path="Home.page"/>

</application>

Posted by Timothy McKnight <ta...@yahoo.com>.
Please Disregard.  Figured this out!

~Tim