Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Nitan Kainth <ni...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/23 21:01:28 UTC

Update to C* 3.0.14 from 3.0.10

Hi All,

Our repairs are consuming CPU and some research shows that moving to 3.0.14
will help us fix them. I just want to know community's experience about
3.0.14 version.

 Is it stable?
Anybody had any issues after upgrading this?

Regards,
Nitan K.

Re: Update to C* 3.0.14 from 3.0.10

Posted by Jonathan Haddad <jo...@jonhaddad.com>.
3.0.16 is the latest, I recommend going all the way up.  About a hundred
bug fixes:
https://github.com/apache/cassandra/blob/cassandra-3.0/CHANGES.txt

Jon

Re: Update to C* 3.0.14 from 3.0.10

Posted by Dmitry Saprykin <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: Update to C* 3.0.14 from 3.0.10

Posted by Nitan Kainth <ni...@gmail.com>.
Thanks you for your replies so far. We are just going to .14 because our repair is consuming cpu and our management always want to to stay a couple version behind for stability reasons.

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Update to C* 3.0.14 from 3.0.10

Posted by Jeff Jirsa <jj...@gmail.com>.