Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by 李向锋 <li...@infosec.com.cn> on 2007/09/18 05:58:12 UTC

答复: 答复: Mina Performance

I have post it at:

http://www.nabble.com/mina-performance-tf4471354s16868.html

thanks!

-----�ʼ�ԭ��-----
������: Trustin Lee [mailto:trustin@gmail.com]
����ʱ��: 2007��9��18�� 11:56
�ռ���: dev@mina.apache.org
����: Re: ��: Mina Performance

Please try to post an attachment here:

http://www.nabble.com/Apache-MINA-Support-Forum-f16869.html

Please let me know if it doesn't work.

Trustin

-------------------------------------------Server:--------------------------
> > -----------------------
> >

> > Main.java
> >

> > /*
> >
> >  *  Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one
> >
> >  *  or more contributor license agreements.  See the NOTICE file
> >
> >  *  distributed with this work for additional information
> >
> >  *  regarding copyright ownership.  The ASF licenses this file
> >
> >  *  to you under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the
> >
> >  *  "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance
> >
> >  *  with the License.  You may obtain a copy of the License at
> >
> >  *
> >
> >  *    http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
> >
> >  *
> >
> >  *  Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing,
> >
> >  *  software distributed under the License is distributed on an
> >
> >  *  "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY
> >
> >  *  KIND, either express or implied.  See the License for the
> >
> >  *  specific language governing permissions and limitations
> >
> >  *  under the License.
> >
> >  *
> >
> >  */
> >
> > package test.mina.server;
> >

> > import java.net.InetSocketAddress;
> >
> > import java.util.concurrent.Executors;
> >

> > import org.apache.mina.common.DefaultIoFilterChainBuilder;
> >
> > import org.apache.mina.common.IoAcceptor;
> >
> > import org.apache.mina.filter.LoggingFilter;
> >
> > import org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolCodecFilter;
> >
> > import

org.apache.mina.filter.codec.serialization.ObjectSerializationCodecFactory;

> [...]
> >
> >               new ObjectSerializationCodecFactory()));
> >

> >         DefaultIoFilterChainBuilder chain = config.getFilterChain();
> >

> >         chain.addLast("threadPool", new
> > ExecutorFilter(Executors.newCachedThreadPool()) );
> >

> > //        addLogger(chain);
> >

> >         // Bind
> >
> >         acceptor.bind(new InetSocketAddress(PORT), new
> > EchoProtocolHandler(),
> >
> >                 config);
> >

> >         System.out.println("Listening on port " + PORT);
> >
> >     }
> >

> >     private static void addLogger(DefaultIoFilterChainBuilder chain)
> >
> >             throws Exception {
> >
> >         chain.addLast("logger", new LoggingFilter());
> >
> >         System.out.println("Logging ON");
> >
> >     }
> >
> > }
> >

> > Handler:
> >

> > /*
> >
> >  *  Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one
> >
> >  *  or more contributor license agreements.  See the NOTICE file
> >
> >  *  distributed with this work for additional information
> >
> >  *  regarding copyright ownership.  The ASF licenses this file
> >
> >  *  to you under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the
> >
> >  *  "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance
> >
> >  *  with the License.  You may obtain a copy of the License at
> >
> >  *
> >
> >  *    http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
> >
> >  *
> >
> >  *  Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing,
> >
> >  *  software distributed under the License is distributed on an
> >
> >  *  "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY
> >
> >  *  KIND, either express or implied.  See the License for the
> >
> >  *  specific language governing permissions and limitations
> >
> >  *  under the License.
> >
> >  *
> >
> >  */
> >
> > package test.mina.server;
> >

> > import java.util.Properties;
> >

> > import org.apache.mina.common.ByteBuffer;
> >
> > import org.apache.mina.common.IdleStatus;
> >
> > import org.apache.mina.common.IoHandler;
> >
> > import org.apache.mina.common.IoHandlerAdapter;
> >
> > import org.apache.mina.common.IoSession;
> >
> > import org.apache.mina.common.TransportType;
> >

> > import org.apache.mina.transport.socket.nio.SocketSessionConfig;
> >
> > import org.slf4j.Logger;
> >
> > import org.slf4j.LoggerFactory;
> >

> > import test.mina.TestRequest;
> >
> > import test.mina.TestResponse;
> >

> > public class EchoProtocolHandler extends IoHandlerAdapter {
> >
> >     private static final Logger log = LoggerFactory
> >
> >             .getLogger(EchoProtocolHandler.class);
> >

> >     public void sessionCreated(IoSession session) {
> >
> >         if (session.getTransportType() == TransportType.SOCKET) {
> >
> >            SocketSessionConfig config = (SocketSessionConfig)
> > session.getConfig();
> >

> >              config.setReceiveBufferSize(2048);
> >
> >              config.setSoLinger(0);
> >
> >         }
> >

> >         session.setIdleTime(IdleStatus.BOTH_IDLE, 10);
> >

> >     }
> >

> >     public void sessionIdle(IoSession session, IdleStatus status) {

session.getIdleCount(IdleStatus.BOTH_IDLE)

--------------------------------Client:-----------------------------------

> [...]
> >
> > import java.util.Properties;
> >
> > import java.util.TimeZone;
> >

> > import org.apache.mina.common.ConnectFuture;
> >
> > import org.apache.mina.common.IoSession;
> >
> > import org.apache.mina.common.RuntimeIOException;
> >
> > import org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolCodecFilter;
> >
> > import

org.apache.mina.filter.codec.serialization.ObjectSerializationCodecFactory;

> > import org.apache.mina.transport.socket.nio.SocketConnector;
> >
> > import org.apache.mina.transport.socket.nio.SocketConnectorConfig;
> >

> > import test.mina.TestRequest;
> >
> > import test.mina.client.ClientSessionHandler;
> >

> > //import Test.TestResult;
> >
> > //
> >
> > //import cn.com.infosec.jce.provider.InfosecProvider;
> >
> > //import cn.com.infosec.netcert.crypto.CryptoHandler;
> >
> > //import cn.com.infosec.netcert.rads.CertManager;
> >
> > //import cn.com.infosec.netcert.rads.SysProperty;
> >
> > //import cn.com.infosec.netcert.rads.exception.CAException;
> >
> > //import cn.com.infosec.netcert.rads.exception.RAException;
> >
> > //import cn.com.infosec.netcert.resource.PropertiesKeysRes;
> >

> > /*
> >
> >  * Created on 2005-10-18
> >
> >  *
> >
> >  * TODO To change the template for this generated file go to
> >
> >  * Window - Preferences - Java - Code Style - Code Templates
> >
> >  */
> >

> > /**
> >
> >  * @author lixiangfeng
> >
> >  *
> >
> >  * TODO To change the template for this generated type comment go to
> >
> >  * Window - Preferences - Java - Code Style - Code Templates
> >
> >  */
> >
> > public class TestSignThread implements Runnable {
> >

> >          public long endTime = System.currentTimeMillis();
> >
> >          //public PrivateKey prik = null;
> >
> >          public PrintWriter pr = null;
> >
> >          public TestSignThread( int time, PrintWriter pr ){
> >
> >                    endTime += time * 1000;
> >
> >                    //this.prik = prik;
> >
> >                    this.pr = pr;
> >
> >          }
> >

> >          private static String basedn = "o=infosec";
> >
> >          private static String template = "EE_SIGNING";
> >

> >          public static void init() throws Exception{
> >

> >          }
> >

> >          public void run() {
> >

> >         SocketConnectorConfig cfg = new SocketConnectorConfig();
> >
> >         cfg.setConnectTimeout(30);
> >
> >         cfg.getSessionConfig().setSoLinger(0);
> >

> >             cfg.getFilterChain().addLast(
> >
> >                     "codec",
> >
> >                     new ProtocolCodecFilter(
> >
> >                             new ObjectSerializationCodecFactory()));
> >

> >                    while( true ){
> >
> >                             if(endTime < System.currentTimeMillis() ){
> >
> >                                      TestSign.stopThread();
> >
> >                                      break;
> >
> >                             }
> >

> >                                     SocketConnector connector = new
> > SocketConnector();
> >
> >                                     connector.setWorkerTimeout(1);
> >

> >                                     IoSession session=null;
> >
> >                                         try {
> >
> >                                             ConnectFuture future =
> > connector.connect(new InetSocketAddress(

future.getSession();

http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP Key ID: 0x0255ECA6