Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Gallardo, Lisa" <Li...@susd12.org> on 2006/05/02 23:22:28 UTC

[users@httpd] Confused about installing mod_auth_ldap on W2003, Apache2058

Hi,
I've been re-reading the following instructions
http://www.muquit.com/muquit/software/mod_auth_ldap/mod_auth_ldap_apache
2.html
on installing mod_auth_ldap on our Windows 2003 server, no IIS, just
Apache, PHP5 and MySQL5.

This is where I get lost after downloading the following files:

 from mod_auth_ldap zip:

modauthldap_apache2_dll/
modauthldap_apache2_dll/mod_auth_ldap.dll
modauthldap_apache2_dll/README
modauthldap_apache2_dll/cert7.db
modauthldap_apache2_dll/key3.db
modauthldap_apache2_dll/md5.txt

from the Sun SDK 5.08 zip:

etc (folder)
examples (folder)
include (folder)
include-nspr (folder)
lib (folder)
tools (folder)
license.txt
readme.txt
releasenotes.txt

Do I now copy the entire modauthldap_apache2_dll folder to the Apache
modules directory or just the .dll? And as for the .dll files in the SDK
pack, do I just copy the .dll files from the lib folder or do I copy
everything from the zipped download to the modules directory of Apache?

Thanks
Lisa