Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Jan Piotrowski <pi...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/16 10:01:17 UTC

[DISCUSS] coho: Change the default folder it works on

While rewriting the plugin release documentation, I stumbled over the
way coho chooses the directory where it does its changes. As this is
probably just because of historical reasons, I suggest we change the
way it works:

https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/issues/238

Is there any reason to keep the old behavior?
Any use case that is used frequently but that I missed that depends on
it working this way?

If there are no replies that suggest otherwise, I will go forward with
the issue some time next week.

Best,
Jan

Re: [DISCUSS] coho: Change the default folder it works on

Posted by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com>.
#237 Seems sufficient to me.  Remember that coho has very limited use and
is not really intended for wide adoption.  It is for developers working
with the collection of cordova repos, and managing the multitude of repos
that we have.
Personally, I don't see a ton of value in changing it.