Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Nikolas Wostor <nw...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/08 13:24:22 UTC

Storage Pool Allocation

Hi guys,
This is my first email in the mailing list, sorry about anything wrong.

Let's go to the point.

I'm using CS 4.2 with XenServer and iscsi storage.
In my storage I have a lot of datastores with tagged disk offering. The
pool is formed by 2 storages, 4 datastores in one storage and 2 in another,
all datastores tagged with the same tag "STR102". When I create a new disk
using this tag, the storage pool allocator don't verify the resources in
all datastores in the pool. It stop after check the first  (this don't has
more available space).

To solve the problem palliatively, I change the tag of a datastore with
available resources and create a new disk offering whit another tag.

I googled a lot for the reason of this but I don't found.

Follows the logs:
http://pastebin.com/ZTRvEnVm

Follows the pool settings in database:

http://pastebin.com/V26fYup4