Posted to user@struts.apache.org by petra staub <ca...@hotmail.com> on 2002/11/08 14:06:44 UTC

nested JSTL and Struts tags...

How is it possible to do the following:

I open a page, sending the parameter id='us'.

I want now to create a form, where the id parameter
is used to create an indexed input field. I can do this, if
I do not use the the struts tags, similar to:
<input type="text" name="lang(<c:out value='${param.id}'/>)">

I then get, what I want:
<input type="text" name="lang(us)">

Am I right, that this is not possible, if I want to use the
struts tags? (unfortunately the construction

Thanks for any suggestions!