Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Leonard Xu <xb...@gmail.com> on 2021/09/06 08:39:23 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Flink mailing lists archive service has migrated to Apache Archive service

Hi, all

The mailing list archive service Nabble Archive was broken at the end of June, the Flink community has migrated the mailing lists archives[1] to Apache Archive service by commit[2], you can refer [3] to know more mailing lists archives of Flink.

Apache Archive service is maintained by ASF thus the stability is guaranteed, it’s a web-based mail archive service which allows you to browse, search, interact, subscribe, unsubscribe, etc. with mailing lists.

Apache Archive service shows mails of the last month by default, you can specify the date range to browse, search the history mails.

Hope it would be helpful.

Best,
Leonard

[1] The Flink mailing lists in Apache archive service
dev mailing list archives: https://lists.apache.org/list.html?dev@flink.apache.org
[2] https://github.com/apache/flink-web/commit/9194dda862da00d93f627fd315056471657655d1

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Flink mailing lists archive service has migrated to Apache Archive service

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.
@Matthias Pohl <ma...@ververica.com>: I've also been annoyed by this 30
days limit, but I'm not aware of a way to globally change the default. I
would ask in #asfinfra in the asf slack.

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.