Posted to dev@hama.apache.org by Hyunsik Choi <hy...@apache.org> on 2010/05/24 05:57:09 UTC

I apologize for disturbance to community.

I apologize for disturbance to community. Few days ago, I talked about the
problem that has been going on with Edward J. Yoon. I found that there had
been some misunderstanding with him. The misunderstanding between us was
cleared up. Later, I'll make constant effort to do more collaborative work.

Thank you :)
--
Hyunsik Choi
Database & Information Systems Group, Korea Univ.

Re: I apologize for disturbance to community.

Posted by Hyunsik Choi <hy...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for good advice!

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.

--