Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Scott <sc...@tech-collective.com> on 2003/07/25 17:39:04 UTC

FREE BEER shipped to whoever answers my question

When I have the Domain.xml setup to use memory as storage Slide seems to
function properly.  When I switch the store to jdbc using MySQL I get
many warnings that look like this:

24 Jul 2003 22:32:35 - slidestore.mysql.MySQLContentStore - WARNING
RevisionNotFoundException encountered for / revision 1.0

Once tomcat and Slide start and I attempt any operation I get the
following error:

org.apache.slide.content.RevisionDescriptorNotFoundException: No
revision

descriptor found on object /users/tomcat
        at
slidestore.reference.JDBCDescriptorsStore.retrieveRevisionDescriptor(
JDBCDescriptorsStore.java:1545)
        at
org.apache.slide.store.StandardStore.retrieveRevisionDescriptor(Stand
ardStore.java:559)
        at
org.apache.slide.content.ContentImpl.retrieve(ContentImpl.java:290)
        at
org.apache.slide.content.ContentImpl.retrieve(ContentImpl.java:324)
        at
org.apache.slide.webdav.util.ComputedPropertyProvider.updateDescripto
rs(ComputedPropertyProvider.java:305)
        at
org.apache.slide.webdav.util.ComputedPropertyProvider.isSupportedProp
erty(ComputedPropertyProvider.java:192)
        at
org.apache.slide.webdav.util.ResourceWithProvidedProperties.getProper
ty(ResourceWithProvidedProperties.java:167)
        at
org.apache.slide.webdav.util.PropertyRetrieverImpl.getRequestedProper
tiesOfObject(PropertyRetrieverImpl.java:393)
        at
org.apache.slide.webdav.util.PropertyRetrieverImpl.getPropertiesOfObj
ect(PropertyRetrieverImpl.java:347)
        at
org.apache.slide.webdav.util.PropertyRetrieverImpl.getPropertiesOfObj
ect(PropertyRetrieverImpl.java:305)
        at
org.apache.slide.webdav.method.PropFindMethod.getPropertiesOfObject(P
ropFindMethod.java:565
        at

I have attached my Domain.xml

Any help I could get would be much appreciated.

Scott