Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by praveenesh kumar <pr...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/23 14:44:06 UTC

How to run java code using Mahout from commandline ?

Hey,
I have this code written using mahout. I am able to run the code from
eclipse
How can I run the code written in mahout from command line ?

My question is do I have to make a jar file and run it as hadoop jar
jarfilename.jar class
or shall I run it using simple java command ?

Can anyone solve my confusion ?
I am not able to run this code.

Thanks,
Praveenesh

Re: How to run java code using Mahout from commandline ?

Posted by Linden Hillenbrand <li...@cloudera.com>.
Praveenesh,

Are you saying you have written a traditional Java MR job using a library
from Mahout to analyze the data set?

In that case, I would compile into a .jar and run it as a hadoop jar on the
command line, it should work fine.

Best,
Linden

--