Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Christian Egli <ch...@wyona.com> on 2003/07/04 18:19:40 UTC

Image upload status

Hi all

Finally the image upload (in unipublic) works again. There were a
number of problems:

1. The file upload is disabled by default in newer versions of
   Cocoon2.1. It has to be enabled explicitly in web.xml. This should
   probably be automated similarly to the log4j-properties.xsl.

   If it isn't enabled the usecase matcher fails to match the usecase
   request params which are passed in a multipart post request.

2. The image upload action used the deprecated hack (which we used
   often in the olden days) to get the sitemap path. However since the
   usecase sitemap is now in the root sitemap this doesn't work
   anymore. I fixed it by using the pageenvelope.

3. The image upload action expects the document-id to look like
   "/foo/bar/index.xml" which was how document-ids looked like in the
   unipublic days. Nowadays document-ids look like "/foo/bar". This is
   fixed (i.e. hardcoded) for unipublic now. However to make the image
   upload work for the default or the unicms publication we need to
   incorporate the DocumentIdToPathMapper which will do the proper
   mapping for each publication.

--
Christian Egli       christian.egli@wyona.com   +41 1 272 9161
                     Wyona AG, Hardstrasse 219, CH-8005 Zurich