Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by "Kartashov, Andy" <An...@mpac.ca> on 2012/11/07 15:33:25 UTC

warning message

Guys,

Sometimes I get an occasional e-mail saying at the top:

"This might be a phishing e-mail and is potentially unsafe. Links and other functionality have been disabled...."

Is this because of the posted links?

Rgds,
AK

NOTICE: This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential, subject to copyright and may be privileged. Any unauthorized use, copying or disclosure is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete and contact the sender immediately. Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail. AVIS : le pr?sent courriel et toute pi?ce jointe qui l'accompagne sont confidentiels, prot?g?s par le droit d'auteur et peuvent ?tre couverts par le secret professionnel. Toute utilisation, copie ou divulgation non autoris?e est interdite. Si vous n'?tes pas le destinataire pr?vu de ce courriel, supprimez-le et contactez imm?diatement l'exp?diteur. Veuillez penser ? l'environnement avant d'imprimer le pr?sent courriel

Re: warning message

Posted by Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com>.
u getting those in hadoop community mails....I dunt see any such mails may
be u r office mail host provider blocks those links or attachments

Re: warning message

Posted by Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com>.

Re: warning message

Posted by Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com>.