Posted to dev@thrift.apache.org by Git at Apache <gi...@git.apache.org> on 2012/06/26 19:38:28 UTC

thrift pull request: Up-Integrate of pomack's Thrift support for the Go lan...

GitHub user matttproud opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/thrift/pull/24

    Up-Integrate of pomack's Thrift support for the Go language:

    - Removal of extraneous pre-Golang Version 1 build infrastructure, namely the make files.
    - Inclusion of compiler and runtime libraries from commit d1134697a88f09924befae4cd994632db8c31545.

    I have additional improvements I want to make to Thrift's Golang support, so I just want to get
    things more current before submitting them.

    The base for the changes comes from https://github.com/pomack/thrift4go.

    $ git pull https://github.com/matttproud/thrift trunk

    https://github.com/apache/thrift/pull/24.patch

----
commit 86415ef4453744d072edb95e76e4b4b1057eeb07