Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by gus <gu...@gmx.net> on 2002/02/17 22:45:56 UTC

Understanding VelocityPortletAction

Hi!

I've got some problems understanding the control of flow in
VelocityPortletAction.

I thought the following functions are called depending on the mode of the
portlet:
  buildMaximizedContext -> when portlet is in maximize mode
  buildCustomizeContext -> when portlet is in customize mode
  buildNormalContext -> when portlet is in normal mode

But instead I experienced that e.g. the buildMaximizedContext function is called
only one time after maximizing the portlet - like any other actions.

Is this true or do I missed something?

  gus