Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Eugen Stan <ie...@apache.org> on 2021/11/01 13:36:27 UTC

please add me to OFBiz contributors

Hello,

I would like to be added as an OFBiz contributor with email:
eugen.stan@netdava.com .

I did sign the CLA - I am an Apache James committer.

My company (Netdava) also signed the CCLA and would be nice to be listed
under Companies with CCLA on
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Apache+OFBiz+Contributors

I would like to be able to assign JIRA issue to myself and contribute
towards https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-12141 .

Regards,
Eugen

Re: please add me to OFBiz contributors